Friday, April 19, 2013

Availability at the WEA-RA in Bellevue


2013 WEA-RA Delegates and Successor Delegates should receive the following and final email from me this evening . . .

Hi 2013 WEA-RA Delegate or Successor:
 
As you begin preparing for the WEA-RA next week, I just wanted to send you a final note.  Unlike the other candidates, I will not have a table of materials and gifts, campaign posters, or chanting supporters to welcome you to the convention center.  My candidacy is self-funded.
 
I've accepted an invitation to speak to the Sammamish Council's breakfast caucus on Friday morning.  If you would like to speak with me or visit your delegation, I can be reached at my delegation's hotel (the Marriott Courtyard across the street from the convention center), via the email address listed below, or via cell phone--(360) 929-2376.
 
Otherwise, you will hear from me and the other candidates in prepared remarks on Friday afternoon; you will then vote on Friday from 5:30 to 7:15 p.m.
 
I've listed ways to learn about my candidacy below.
 
I look forward to competing for your vote at the upcoming RA in Bellevue.

To learn more about my candidacy or to help:



Email

To Donate: Make checks payable to Elect Peter and mail to 
732 Palisades Dr., Coupeville, WA 98239

No comments:

Post a Comment